Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Adding marketing/comparison tools
I think that the game is, also now, quite entertaining Wink

But it lacks some tools to simply and quickly compare your vehicles with the other on the market... (or also to view the characteristics of the vehicles on the market to "plan" a new model)

Anyhow, the player found himself a little... only.

You have your cars and projects, branches and factories (and many others), but you haven't, still (in my opinion), the "perception" of your competitors...

A tool to inspect and study the other cars, and also to compare them with yours, can be very useful.

I'm thinking about a simple page where you show the various characteristics of each of two vehicles and these values are "emphasized" (with different colors, or some alert lights) where these values are better, equal, worse oh

Just that (!!!), and I think the player will finally have the good possibility to "see" and "touch" the creations of the competitors Smile
There are already plans for this, in fact in some places the GUI is already there. Wink

I want to finalize everything with the vehicles etc before setting up comparison stuff.
But it is a feature you'll see before beta is finished!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Good to hear, thanks Smile
Added a vehicle comparison in the magazine which will allow you to compare any two actively built vehicles.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski