Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Bounty System Goes Live!
Greetings everyone!

I'm pleased to announce our Feature Bounty System is now live.

What is the Feature Bounty System (FBS)? The FBS is a development as a service platform for the continued development of GearCity.

Users can purchase voting points that they can use to vote on what features get added to the game. When we reach a funds milestone, we'll hold a vote. At that point, contributors with voting points cast their votes for what gets added to the game. Once I finish the update, contributors get exclusive access to the update for an extended period of time.

We have a lovely infographic that shows how it works.

You can also find more details on our FBS page: https://www.ventdev.com/fbs

Click here for the current list of bounties in the system. As of this writing, there are currently 200 items entered. I expect the total number to be between 300 and 400 items. I'll be adding about 20-30 per week.

Currently, contributions are only on Patreon. I'll likely be adding Paypal for one-time purchases in the next month or two. We'll explore additional payment options after that.

Thanks to a successful test launch, we can guarantee at least one update for FBS contributors. With your help, we should be able to make that two feature updates!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski