Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Crashes/ Bug
The game crashes ( Iunno i'll test again but it just did so I'm recalling it. ) crashes if you go to your safe, and click on the bottom papers not sure what it is I'll investigate. Its if you click the " Stock " system the papers at the bottom the button may also be bugged, give it a try, if you need a save I can lend you the one that it is occuring on..
Please go ahead and zip up your saved game and the log file of the crash. Clicking the stocks in the bottom of the safe brings up the stock menu just fine for me. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(04-11-2013, 09:29 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Please go ahead and zip up your saved game and the log file of the crash. Clicking the stocks in the bottom of the safe brings up the stock menu just fine for me. Smile
I didn't get a log file of the crash but I do have the save, i've repeated it tons of time on it.. strangely it doesn't do it for other ones just this one, even the specific one it occured to me on it worked fine, there is also bugs in the stock system if you didn't know such as when I go to buy things, it won't allow me etc even though I had enough for the stock, or if you click takeover it makes you do that for every button buy sell etc.. and anyway here is may faily company lol its in the folder

Attached Files
.zip   Iamlegend.zip (Size: 173.26 KB / Downloads: 380)
This issue has been fixed. The DDS codec had some problems with the Strongarm Sidney logo.

Thanks again.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski