Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Same factory lines, different numbers?
Hi,

I have this "strange" behaviour (I attach the image).

Four factory lines with a specific number of employees, and the fifth with a greater number... confused

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is pretty odd.
Could you upload the save game for me please?

There is going to be some changes to the factory system soon as we expand and put more details into the build factory method. I'll probably take care of this bug then.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I have the same, but I think I get it every time after I retool the factory... seems like after that every new prod line is bigger...
Here the logfile Smile

I think it could be the retool... I think I have done it before opening the new line.

Attached Files
.zip   Logfile.zip (Size: 6.91 KB / Downloads: 376)
No, maybe it isn't the retool, I had the same problem on various factory: maybe I'm wrong, but it's like it have to change after having create "some" line of production on a single factory Smile
Got this bug fixed.

Also made retool update all factory lines in the factory with new stats Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski