Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]BETA 1.01|Bank want excessive interests
The bank asks an interest rate too high, the worse than loan sharks, 22% a month. I began with a debt of $ 300K and I found myself in a few months a debt of $ 24M. Do not ever ask for a loan again.oh

I add, that I was under a few million dollars and I was able to take over a competitor, obviously the next round will go bankrupt, but I could take a company with debt. It's not a deliberate thing?
22% loan interest?! You wouldn't happen to have the save game? I'd like to see why they were charging you that much! There is an integrated credit rating system in the game. Most likely the built in banker thought you were a risky loan thus the high interest. Also the year could play a factor as well... We're basing loan % off the historical federal reserve interest rates...

About the taking over a company when you have no money, I've got that issue on my list. I'll get around to fixing it eventually. It's not a very high priority however...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
This is a save after i bought the other company i've a lot of debts and the bank ask for -19% of interest (minus?)

Attached Files
.zip   Australia 1 01.zip (Size: 136.15 KB / Downloads: 369)
All three bugs reported in this have been fixed!

Interest rates above 15% get a slight nurf. (Don't run your company out of business and interest rates won't get this high!)

Negative interest rates have been fixed.

And now takeovers are rejected if you do not have enough funding.

Thanks again!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski