Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]]BETA 1.01| Still cant change leather colour on slate pick-up
Patched the game, tried also to reinstall it but if i try to color the seats the game crashes.
My poor slate pick-upRolleyes

Attached Files
.zip   Logfile.zip (Size: 6.6 KB / Downloads: 380)
Looks like I messed up making the installer...
Go into your install directory, mine is (C:\Program Files (x86)\VENT\GearCity Open Beta\)
then go to media\Models there you will see Cars.zip cut and paste that file into the Cars folder thus overwriting the Cars.zip there.

This is something I should have checked. Sorry for any problems!

I just fixed the issue with the installer, so if you can't figure out these steps, just redownload and reinstall the patch (in about 20minutes... it's uploading)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Now the game doesn't crash anymore, but can't still change color, they are only black.Tongue
(doesn't look bad but...)
HAHA. dont worry Eric. Our company is facing our own install issues, which is delaying our product.
Ok I definitely fixed it this time! But for the time being you'll have to live with black leather until the next patch.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski