Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]GUI - Scrollbars arrows
Scrollbars arrows works only for first click. After first click you must move out mouse from arrow and move in back to click again.
If you click on a button in less than 0.6 seconds it will register it as a double click. Try clicking the button once wait 1 second without moving the mouse and click again. Does it work?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I sped up the double click time from .5 seconds to .4 seconds, Let me know if it needs to be adjusted more.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
For me is still a bit too slow. I think it should be around 0.2s, but maybe it be better to do event for double click to scroll?
It hasn't been released yet, I just adjusted it last night Tongue

Or the night before... I lose track of time.
Heh, I didn't look at date of post and just assumed that it is already because of "Let me know if it needs to be adjusted more." Tongue