Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity Beta 1.01 Patch
Just released a patch, read about it here: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread...684#pid684

Game is probably the stablest as it has even been... Guess it time to add more stuff to break it!!! biggrin
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
any changelog?
I was going to make one, then I got lazy... I'll post one here in a few hours. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
I've just installed the patch but i've already find missing something that confirm you have installed correctly the patch, a v1.01 String in the main page. I had to check the exe date.
Oh you're right... forgot to change the Announcement. I'll have to remember to do that next patch...

Sorry about that!
Just an update, seem the localizations didn't update with this patch... I thought for sure I changed that announcement.

Anyhoo I reported it as a bug. There may be some sections of the game with missing text.
Change log: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread...692#pid692

I'll try to type it out and include it in the announcements next patch.