Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xylon Design Cars 1900-1950
Have downloaded these via Steam Workshop but how do I use them in the game ? I haven't played for a while so still getting back in to things at the moment. Thanks
Sorry for the late reply. I thought I replied to this, but looks like I didn't...

1) Subscribe to the mod
2) Open up the Video Settings Editor. This should be in your launch editor when you click "Play" in Steam. If not, you can right click the game in Steam and select it from the Context Menu.
3) Click the Modification's tab.
4) Select the mod from the drop down.
5) Save
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
It's ok I sorted it out with the mod's author Eric. This particlular mod is just the saved car files and as I hadn't played in a while wasn't familiar with the new features in the car designer. To use these cars you must use the "Customise" option when designing a vehicle. I must say that they are very good
Ah gotchya. Glad you all got it sorted out! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski