Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any date for launch?
Hey ! You have any date for launch ? 2018 - 2020 ?You gone to continue work on GC Until you finish and launch the expancion pack ? And there you gone to work on AM ?

Sorry For my english I 'm are from Uruguay ! you know Uruguay ?
(04-15-2016, 06:39 PM)LucasAlxis Wrote: Hey ! You have any date for launch ? 2018 - 2020 ?You gone to continue work on GC Until you finish and launch the expancion pack ? And there you gone to work on AM ?
The current plan is to have the game finished for v1.25. We are currently almost 75% finished on 1.20. This means that we have roughly 5 major versions left. A major version takes about 2-4 months to make, which means the game should be done in about 10-20 Months.

I will probably continue to do bug fix patches after the game is released. But the expansion pack is unlikely.

I will probably work on 1 or 2 minor projects before AM. Revenues from those and GC should hopefully allow me to work on AM full time without needing to get another job.

Quote:Sorry For my english I 'm are from Uruguay ! you know Uruguay ?

Si, poquito espanol. Vivo en Florida! Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thanks for that informations