Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.23 Progress Thread
The Base City Map has been updated to include national name changes. I believe I got many of the WW2 major name changes as well. (Except for Japanese Occupied China, couldn't find good dates for city takeovers in that conflict... I will look in the near future.)

As far as Base City Map is concerned, the major elements are implemented. I still have to complete minor war history articles, independence articles, major world event that don't effect vehicle sales news articles, static fuel and vehicle type popularity changes, and finally proof read it all. After which I can start porting the data to other maps and start balancing them.

As for 1.23, this should be the last patch, excluding any hotfixes. I may have some additional artwork and news articles to throw in next week as it comes in.

Demos will be updated sometime next week. I will post when they do. I also plan on releasing a WINE bundled version of the game to OSX users next week as well. This is supplemental to the native port in case you have stability issues with the native build. I am hoping after v1.25 is completed, I will be able to successfully update and port the engine to 64 bit and conform to Apple's latest future standards. (Assuming they don't change it on us again.)

I will link the v1.24 thread here once I have some change log data to post.

-Maps: National name changes for Base City Map.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
v1.24 progress thread can be found here: http://ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3722
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski