Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v. 1.23 (tb) - questions and feedback
Hey Eric, 

I have seen a couple of changes that came along with v. 1.23 (testing built). I have a couple of short questions and some feedback.

1. The most obvious change is the frame around the mothly reports. With my resolution (1920x1080) it is way too small to see the bottom of a page. You have to scroll down - and I scroll down a lot in this game. This not only applies to the report, but also to "Gear City Monthly" and "Gear City news". How can I change the size of these windows? 
  2. How can I change the fonts in the reports? I use the largest avaliable size (>> settings) and it is still not optimal. The fonts lacks contrast and simplicity. I do understand that you needed to pick a licence-free font.
  3. My last question is not related to this version of the game but a more general one: I am always interested in what the competition does. Are there any more information avaliable besides what I can see in the yearly company overview, the stocks and on the world map (world map >> maps >> competition)? Maybe an additional page in the reports, which sums up some information about the competition, would be an idea?! Having one page with the most basic figures of each competitor would be such a great addition to the game (e.g. sales figures, profit/loss , number of branches, debt, market share, headquater, logo). Almost all of these information already exist. 
A feedback on the current version: I experienced some crashes on the latest versions, especially when opening the world map (maybe due to the fact that I am playing AI 300). On the newest version (1.23 (tb)) this only happened once. Which is good. The frame around the reports is a step back, though, imo.

Messages In This Thread
v. 1.23 (tb) - questions and feedback - by kurmolke - 02-03-2018, 09:33 AM