Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing turns
Thanks for an entertaining and fun game

A few bugs I've noticed in Release 1.23

When I end my turn the system doesn't care about that I want to simulate several months. It works in early years, but it seems as the priority of news makes this. And it doesn't matter if I lower the priority of news to a minimum.
Have you read your old news? If for example you still have a memo that is red color, you haven't read the memo, thus it will continue to trigger the memo popup. You need to click the memo for it to turn white and be marked as read.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(01-03-2018, 08:11 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Have you read your old news? If for example you still have a memo that is red color, you haven't read the memo, thus it will continue to trigger the memo popup. You need to click the memo for it to turn white and be marked as read.

Hi!

As far I can see. I have some orange news, but no red ones. Popup-priority is set to low.

It doesn't seem to do the trick..
(01-03-2018, 10:04 AM)josf Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 08:11 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Have you read your old news? If for example you still have a memo that is red color, you haven't read the memo, thus it will continue to trigger the memo popup. You need to click the memo for it to turn white and be marked as read.

Hi!

As far I can see. I have some orange news, but no red ones. Popup-priority is set to low.

Sorry for the late reply, Low priority means Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red will cause it to pop up. If you only want the pop up to come up for Reds, set it to High Priority. Then the window will only popup with High Priority messages.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(01-03-2018, 01:12 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 10:04 AM)josf Wrote:

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply, Low priority means Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red will cause it to pop up. If you only want the pop up to come up for Reds, set it to High Priority. Then the window will only popup with High Priority messages.

Oh, that's not very logical, at least not how I interpreted that part.

I thought it meant how much priority news had for me over all...
You're choosing which priority you want the message to popup on. Selecting Low means it will pop up on Low priority messages and higher. It seems pretty logical to me, and so far you're the only person who has reported a problem with it out of a couple thousand who have played since it was implemented. Smile
(01-04-2018, 09:31 AM)Eric.B Wrote: You're choosing which priority you want the message to popup on. Selecting Low means it will pop up on Low priority messages and higher. It seems pretty logical to me, and so far you're the only person who has reported a problem with it out of a couple thousand who have played since it was implemented. Smile

It's OK, I just seemed to read it from a different view. 

As said before, thanks for a great game!
No worries! Glad you are enjoying the game. Smile