Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lobbying cost rise at an insane rate 1.23
For every month that passes lobbying cost rise at an insane rate.

From the start to the end of 1902 the monthly cost is going up for every month. I think max slider start at about 40 k the first month then it just rises for every turn. 

These 2 pictures is taken showing what max lobby slider will cost. Taken with a couple of months apart.

Yes, this was planned. The lobbying rate increases as you increase the size of your company. Did you open new branches or factories recently?

There is also a fix coming out for the tax savings from lobbying sometime in the next 24hours.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Only new factories, the branches have been the same just 1 new in south america, because early game is really factory limited (I can sell them but not make them).

Edit. the scaling just seems so wrong, a massive 1 million dollars every month at the end of 1902, for a meagre 620 000 returned over many factories over the whole year.

Edit2: Yes it's is on easy mode so the company grows much faster than a normal or hard game would, and I am abusing every trick in the book to grow that fast.

Edit3: Just tested a new game. 

Just built one factory, maybe a bit excessive?