Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parts from AI companies have weird contract connections 1.23
The picture says it all.

Same save game as the first bug? I image with the outsoucing stuff corrupted by Steam all sorts of odd things are in your save file.

If it's the same save file i'll take a peak, but this should be impossible as they're on different tables. I have to use literal strings to access them and the code hasn't changed in several major builds.

I would start a new game to confirm if the issue is a corrupted save or a bug in the game.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Same here have seen this over several save games since the contracting/outsorcing system started to get rewritten.
Ticketed for v1.23 SP2: https://bitbucket.org/EricBJones/gearcit...arboxes-in
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Issue has been fixed. Problem was with checking engine's used in contractings. I forgot to put limits in this check when I added chassis and gearbox contracting.

I also made it where chassis and gearbox contracts now appear in the used in list for both components.

Changes will be in SP2!