Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not discontinue parts from AI companies 1.23
If you're still around Shepherd, I got a chance to look at the save game (wish I had done it sooner, but so busy lately). If I click "Mk E1" the "Used In" list in View Parts shows 4 different cars it's being used in. Double check these active cars and they are in fact using the engine.

In the picture you uploaded, you had A-B10S048-129-B20S02 selected. This one is able to be discontinued.

What I did notice is that if you hit "View Parts" from the modification window. The data in the bottom would be correct, but the "Used In" list would not be correct. I will work on this ticket now, and it should be fixed for SP2.

Forget all that, I see the real issue. If you have a rebadged part, be it from licensing, outsourcing, whatever, we have removed it from the modification list. This is so the player can't mod it into a better part. Sadly that means you also can't end production of it because it's not on the list. Is this the issue you are having?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can not discontinue parts from AI companies 1.23 - by Eric.B - 01-02-2018, 05:10 PM