Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Automatically design car body
Please add the ability to let the game automatically design the car body if the player doesn't feel like doing it themselves (like me, i want to focus only on the business/management aspect, not designing car bodies). This could be accomplished by hiring a designer for a sum of money, depending on how advanced and complicated you want the body. So a more complex body would cost more. Then you simply skip a few turns and the body will be designed for you.
I like this idea, but I still prefer to do the design from myself Tongue

But, if you need to release many model, this can be very useful.

Also, it can be useful to pick an already existing design, modify it and save it with another name.
Is it possible?
Once I get showcase loading working this should be easy to do.

For a quick workaround, just click design body, then select a base mesh, then hit finished. No need to actually design the car. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Haha i actually thought you need wheels for your cars xD anyway, go 1900 tech hover cars biggrin
Tireless cars could probably work on rails. Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Alright I've added a stand alone car designer (from another suggestion) which allows you to design vehicles and save them for later use. This has been extended into the R&D part of the game which means you can load predesigned bodies rather than having to make a new design every time. Also if you really like designing cars you can just load the designer and have at it. (Great for kids who can't grasp the game concepts.)