Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autosave save-file mixup [1.22.2 SP1]
This was a little more complicated to figure out how to produce. I hope I can explain:

I have set the autosave interval to 3 months and turned off saving the game on exit. My system is Windows 10 x64.

If I load an autosave "Autosave_test.db" and save it manually, the dialogue tells me it saved as "test".
I quit into main menu, but instead the game saved it to "Autosave_test.db".

From now on the game will save both manual saves and autosaves to "Autosave_test.db", no matter during which month the game is saved. It is still telling me it is saving the manual save to "test", however "test.db" never gets updated anymore, only "Autosave_test.db".

I expect the manual saves always to go into the non-autosave file and only the autosaves into the autosave file.
I just tried your directions and could not duplicate the issue. If you could give it a go with the latest builds and let me know if you have the same issue, it would be helpful. Thanks.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski