Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assign contract to city bug [1.22.2 SP1]
(10-15-2017, 08:15 PM)Nullabsolut Wrote: I think I phrased that a little inaccurate. What I meant is the "Contract First Source Location", that only works for the first contract in the list.
Yup, you phrased it incorrectly. We're on the same page now though.

There is an "assign to factory" for components in the same panel. This feature does not work for vehicles since you control the production of vehicles in the factory panel.

Then there is the sourcing system. This tells the contract which factory it should pull vehicles or components from first. That's where the bug is I assume?

Quote:Do I understand you correctly, in that the Contract First Source Location is binding for ALL contracts, not just the one you set it on?
No, it should only effect the selected contract. Since you may want one contract to pull from one location and another contract to pull vehicles from a separate location.

Quote:OT Edit: While on the subject of bug reports, I just noticed my forum rank is "Pirvate". I wonder if that's intended. biggrin
Fixed!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assign contract to city bug [1.22.2 SP1] - by Eric.B - 10-16-2017, 08:20 AM