Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto production, parts modification and sale price adjustment [1.22.2 SP1]
Quote:Yes, they are way too cheap, too. I can do $400k modifications all day long when I have 10-figure sums in the bank biggrin

Agreed, I also may put restrictions in how often you can do it. I find people do it 5 or 6 times in one try. Which is a bit unrealistic, since the purpose of the feature is to extend the life of the component when it becomes very old and ratings have degraded.

Quote:Heheh, that wasn't a complaint on balancing at all, I was delighted to see this strategy work so well in the game. Can't blame the game for rewarding smart play biggrin
Although soon, I might be putting in some heavier penalities on using large chassis for little cars and small chassis on trucks, etc. Wink We'll see.

Quote:Yes, but in the auto-commands, the prices are always adjusted globally. Still no easy way to do district-specific pricing.  I attached a screenshot, where I selected the Africa district, it would be great if the price change could factor in the selected district. That's basically all I need. But maybe that's special needs, who knows biggrin
Ok, there is probably a ticket for it then. I remember having this discussion with someone in the past.

Quote:This might be a little nitpicky and I guess it has to do with slider accuracy, but if you consider this fix-worthy, I can write a bug report.
It does have to do with slider accuracy, in that I cover the slider to an integer number to display to you. So you might have it on 0.05263547232342, but you see 5%. I'll make a note to round the numbers before applying the changes. Will probably ticket it for v1.25.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto production, parts modification and sale price adjustment [1.22.2 SP1] - by Eric.B - 10-16-2017, 08:29 AM