Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date in Load Game window [1.22.2 SP1] [minor]
Hello,

first of all i want to thank you for this great game!
I'm a big fan of Oldtimer (Non-german: Motor City, Max Design). Unfortunately, i first stumbled upon this great game some days ago. Never heard of it before.

While playing i came across 2 extremly minor issues. Hopefully i do not annoy you with those, but for completness i will report them. (As per sticky i will open a second thread for the second issue):

As you can see in the screenshot, the date (year) in my "Load Game" window seems to be corrupted.

[Image: Loading_Date.png]

I'm using a Windows 10 system with full localization to german.

OS Localization & Language: German
OS Date & Time: German
Game Language: English

Greetz
(10-12-2017, 05:15 PM)ExZtEd Wrote: Hello,

first of all i want to thank you for this great game!
I'm a big fan of Oldtimer (Non-german: Motor City, Max Design). Unfortunately, i first stumbled upon this great game some days ago. Never heard of it before.
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad your enjoying the game.

Quote:While playing i came across 2 extremly minor issues. Hopefully i do not annoy you with those, but for completness i will report them. (As per sticky i will open a second thread for the second issue):
Any and all bug reports, no matter how minor are welcomed. If they're very similar, or you don't have time, you're more than welcome to make them into one post. But multiple posts are preferred for tracking issues on my end.

Quote:As you can see in the screenshot, the date (year) in my "Load Game" window seems to be corrupted.

This one is a known issue and has to do with how Windows is givening me the date. I haven't gotten around to fixing it because I find Windows specific code to be almost as infuriating as OSX. Smile It should be fixed before v1.25.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski