Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factory build cost issue
I am using game version 1.22.2 SP1
Game is set on normal difficulty without any mods on the base city map.
I am having an issue with the cost to build a new factory.  For instance, I just began a new factory that was to cost about 3.6 million dollars to build.  When I went to the next turn in the summary, construction costs were nearly a million dollars, and the factory cost in the summary was nearly 12 million dollars.
I started a new game and built a factory that cost $1 million and in the turn summary the next turn it was showing up as close to $3 million.
This is a new issue that I did not notice with the previous build (1.22.2)
Thanks for the heads up, I have been able to duplicate the issue. If I can fix it in the next 30minutes, we'll get a hotfix out tonight.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Hot fixed pushed out! Let me know if that fixes the issue and if you run into any more.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Just checked and this appears to be fixed.
Thanks!