Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]special models
hi
will there be an option to make special models (ie SHO for a taurus, or an SS camaro) and if so would a limit for year and prod.
thanks
This is one of the things I'll need feedback on during beta.

Originally I had a way to create trims but I replaced it with a marque selector. I do want a trim system so I'll be looking for feedback on how I should re-implement after you guys play around with the game.

I think the system will probably work like this:
On the top panel of the Designer Room I'll have a "Create Trim" button. After clicking it you'll be given a window that'll allow you to select the vehicle which you want to create a new trim for. After selecting the vehicle you can modify the sliders and change the engine/transmission.

Thanks for the question/suggestion. Feel free to ask more! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Well, to a point it all depends on you as a player. You can already create the same car with a modified body and an optional engine/wheel etc... Then you can call is SS or TT or RR or whatever you like. Question is - will you be able to sell it, and make money in the end...
I think that system would work really well, if you can sell the trims. It would however be cool to have different trims for fun.

This system would also allow you to edit engines and suspension. Like if you make a really great engine with the balance you want but want two versions a V6 and V8 you wouldn't have to try to recreate another engine.