Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laptops: Cities hard to click.
Some users have reported that cities are difficult to click when using a touch pad mouse.

Are you having issues? Let me know!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I think the main problem is the exit button for windows is just a little too small. I have a problem closing them and sometimes a problem clicking cities.

I play on a laptop but use a mouse and still have difficulty. Not a huge deal but only because i saw this thread.
Clickability is still a problem for me, on a desktop. There is some issue with sensitivity or something. Its only an issue on the world map.
(12-04-2013, 02:52 PM)lemonhead75 Wrote: Clickability is still a problem for me, on a desktop. There is some issue with sensitivity or something. Its only an issue on the world map.

Is this only for the dots on the map, or everything in general on the world map?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(12-05-2013, 02:07 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 02:52 PM)lemonhead75 Wrote: Clickability is still a problem for me, on a desktop. There is some issue with sensitivity or something. Its only an issue on the world map.

Is this only for the dots on the map, or everything in general on the world map?

Menus and such seem to work well, just he dots can be difficult to get a hold of.
Gotchya, Yes I plan on addressing that the same time as I add more cities.

Thanks for the feedback!