Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
README: Rules and DMCA
Use at your own risk.
We at Visual Entertainment and Technologies do not check the files posted here. You use these at your own risk. No mod files in the game use executable (.exe) files or any sort of scripting language beyond xml. Be vigilant of what you download and use.

Upload Rule
By uploading files to the ventdev.com forums, you agree that you have the legal permission to use and distribute all content included in the files.  This includes logos and trademarks of real companies. Please do not upload copyrighted material to the forums. Repeat violators will be banned.

Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
As a content producer we respect your rights. However any trademark, IP, or copyright violations that may occur are between the owner of the material and the poster. Visual Entertainment and Technologies, LLC has no involvement (beyond tech support for our product) with any content posted here.

If you believe your copyrights, IP, or trademarks have been violated, please email admin@ventdev.com with a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) take down request and we will take care of the issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski