Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LazyArtist]Beta 1.0 / Design Setup wizard missing graphics
DESCRIPTION

A red box is visible where the Graphic would go for Vechicle Types in the Design Setup Wizard screen when designing a "Vechicle"

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
AMD Athlon 3800+
2GB Of Ram
ATI Radeon X550 256MB Ram / Drivers - 6.14 (latest)
DirectX 9.0c - 9.12.0589 (Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll)

Screenshot Attached:
YES

# of Occurences:
Everytime

[Image: screenshotlos.png]
Mmm... have you tried to select all the "parts" of the car, first?

I have the same problem, but I don't really know if it's a bug or the "temp" version of something... confused
This is not a bug - just missing content.. It will come - be patient.. Oh - nice bug report btw
It's MrX_ua's fault!!!!!! Not mine! biggrin
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
So, if I have understand well, Mr. X is more the designer and Eric more the developer? Rolleyes
You underestimate Eric! He's doing more then develop - he's giving birth to this game from idea on Smile
Yeah, I was only joking, I knew (and I know) that this is an Eric's "creature" Smile

In fact, I admire you and envy you a bit...
I'm also a (young) developer, and I cannot complain about my work (I live in Italy and here the crisis is being very "felt"...).
But but to create his own game it's another thing, right? cool

But I also understand that bring many "sacrifice", so, I don't really know...
I hope you can really get some gratification, success plus money, and continue to work, because I like your projects Tongue
Soooo... What you're all saying is.. I should shut up and be patient. haha..

Nice job (Developers, designers, owners, architects, artists, and all that). Love the game! cant wait to give you my Debit Card to actually buy.

(04-01-2013, 05:07 PM)MrX_ua Wrote: This is not a bug - just missing content.. It will come - be patient.. Oh - nice bug report btw

Thank you!

I am a QA Manager at a software company. Wanted to provide some of the basics to youre efforts of the Beta. Let me know if you want these tickets generated in another way.
No - this is perfect, just include the save file and a log in a zip if you get a serious bug, especially if repeatable