Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto recondition in 1.22 SP1
I'm playing a game in 1.22 SP1 (testing build) and have auto recondition turned on.  I keep getting pop up indicating that factories and branches are worn and need reconditioned.  I believe that the factories and branches are ones that are owned by a company that I bought out - I know this was the case with the factories but I am not sure about the branches.  It is not happening right after buying the company but months later. 
After typing this maybe it isn't a bug but something that has changed since the last build?  I figured I'd post it anyway.
I adjusted the years auto-recondition fire. Seems like that off set screws up with the memos. So I will make a ticket for this up coming SP2 patch to have auto-recondition trigger when the messages popup. Might be a better solution.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
This has been fixed, it'll be in the next update.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski