Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Cars - A new Start - Extreme difficulty, minor tutorial use
1905:

January 1905 we decide to upgrade the newly build and from the beginning too small Chicago factory for $1.700.000 to six lanes. The New York City factory will be redesigned for maximum technology and four lanes as well.

We also open branches in St. Louis, Detroit and Cleveland and recondition all other branches.

Our new car designs are doing ok. We don't deliver to the masses as we lack production capacity.

Branch Detail:
[Image: c7sz2f67.png]

I'm now ok with the prices as we do actually deliver some sort of quality for the money. We still produce at maximum level so quality declines but from a fairly ok starting point. We simply will not afford to take the ~50% profit hit by running the factories at quality-efficient-level.

City Sales 1/1905:
[Image: 8i6sycgy.png]

As we still don't have marketing but a bit surplus in cashflow we decide to max out our branches in Chicago, Philadelphia and New York City. Those three are the million population cities in the US right now.

Sedan I:
[Image: 5pnkfy3b.png]

Luxury Sedan I:
[Image: 2y7vdr9c.png]

Touring I:
[Image: 2g2tl8zk.png]

2+2 Coupe I:
[Image: snoarh63.png]

During the year we invested some cash in available stocks of other companies and sent some more cash to the pension fonds. Weirdly the fonds is decreasing, not increasing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Cars - Part II - 1930+ - by Eric.B - 05-30-2017, 07:57 AM
RE: King Cars - A new Start - Extreme difficulty, minor tutorial use - by Curse - 08-09-2018, 04:55 PM