Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marque catalog and compare, add an all cars option.
When looking at your competitors, there is an All Companys option. But there is non for All cars.

This is fine for looking at all compact cars.

But when I want to look at all cars from say  Addlore, I need to use the pulldown menu a lot to see all their cars.

So basicly what is needed is an All Cars option above compact cars, same as the All Companys option,

Edit: If my memories serves me correct, I think it was there before the marque cataloge and compare got moved to the showroom.
Interesting. I might have forgot to add it when It was moved.

I will ticket it for v1.23 SP2: https://bitbucket.org/EricBJones/gearcit...n-all-cars
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I've added it into the game. Although I don't have it default selected because in large save games it takes a while to load.

I will be adding "Pages" to lists larger than 50 entities long. So I might default it back then.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski