Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random crashes when entering car designer [v1.21.2 testing]
Hey Eric,

since the latest patch i'm randomly receiving crashed upon entering the car designing process. I changed all possible graphical settings with no evident outcome. Sometimes it works and sometimes (same settings) it crashes.

Logfile attached.

Have a good day Smile

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 57.5 KB / Downloads: 370)
Thanks for the log, this is right after you select a vehicle body correct?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Also, how are you accessing the designer? Assisted Designer? Advance Designer? Modifying a vehicle?

Also how frequent is it? I've tried to duplicate for the last 15 minutes but have been unable.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(02-13-2017, 08:42 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Thanks for the log, this is right after you select a vehicle body correct?

Yes.

(02-13-2017, 09:45 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Also, how are you accessing the designer? Assisted Designer? Advance Designer? Modifying a vehicle?

Also how frequent is it? I've tried to duplicate for the last 15 minutes but have been unable.

Via Advance Designer. Happens about 4 out 5 times.
I might have a fix for this, uploading the stuff for a hot fix now.
Just uploaded the hotfix, please restart steam and let me know if you run into the crash again or not. Smile

Thanks.
Did the trick Smile thank you Sir!
I impress even my self, that's the 3rd bug in a row I haven't been able to duplicate, but fixed ~,~;
It's your superpower... maybe you should go into politics. With this power you would be able to make it up to president of the free and united world.
Unfortunately it seems like a "soft-version" of this is still hidden somewhere (game crashed three times in a row). However, setting AA to 0 makes it somewhat stable for me (no crashes since then).