Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug or simple Crash?
Hey Eric,

After a long winter I decided play again Gear City and a lot of improvement happened since my last time (back April/16).

During my play I was at MegaMenu going to Branch and from there to change the prices for specific District. Then suddenly it crashed.

So I don't know it is a crash or kind of bug.
I've attached the log file for you and also my savegame (before crash) just in case.

Tks for your comments!

Alex

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 52.85 KB / Downloads: 406)
.rar   Ale.rar (Size: 1.7 MB / Downloads: 392)
Just one more turn...
"United we stand, divided we fall" Two Steps From Hell
Welcome back! The next update gets even bigger. Wink

Are you able to duplicate it? On my Linux machine I'm unable to. I'll ticket it to look at on my Windows box when I switch back bug fixes (currently working on the new map/mod loading system.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Hi Eric,

I tried duplicate the error but without success.
Maybe it is something in my computer that have cause it. Reason why I called it as crash and not bug.
If it happens again, hopefully not, I let you know!!

Looking forwarder for others improvement as I have been reading so far!!! Keep the excellent work!!
Just one more turn...
"United we stand, divided we fall" Two Steps From Hell
(01-28-2017, 02:10 PM)Seaswolf Wrote: Hey Eric,

After a long winter I decided play again Gear City and a lot of improvement happened since my last time (back April/16).

During my play I was at MegaMenu going to Branch and from there to change the prices for specific District. Then suddenly it crashed.

I've attached the log file for you and also my savegame (before crash) just in case.

Tks for your comments!

Alex

I have exactly the same thing occuring, must be a bug as it happened 3 times to me now.
(05-20-2017, 10:01 AM)fanta2234 Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:10 PM)Seaswolf Wrote: Hey Eric,

Tks for your comments!

Alex

I have exactly the same thing occuring, must be a bug as it happened 3 times to me now.

Is this happening on v1.22? If so, email or upload to here the save game in which it is happening, and if you can walk me through the exact steps you're doing to make it crash, that will be helpful.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski