Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National and International regulations?
Is there any intention to introduce national and international regulations that will influence the player's choice in designing a car? For example, exhaust emmision laws, inner city congestion charging, NCAP crash testing and so on.
(01-04-2017, 01:15 PM)Giacomo Wrote: Is there any intention to introduce national and international regulations that will influence the player's choice in designing a car? For example, exhaust emmision laws, inner city congestion charging, NCAP crash testing and so on.

If we make the Multiplayer Expansion, emissions and safety rating requirements will be implemented. But for the current game, there are no plans to implement these things.

We're only 4 major builds away from being "finished." So nothing big is going to be changed outside of the up coming mod tool support and contract redesign. (The only big change with the former being different maps to choose from.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski