Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research costs [#1.20.4 SP1]
Sorry but i have to necro this thread because this

(06-15-2016, 12:14 PM)Cerberus23 Wrote: And is this 3 month funding intended? You set the fundings the month before a quarter ends and get full bonus on skill points. Maybe lower funding costs but implement the requirement to fund every month of a quarter to get the full bonus?
(06-15-2016, 03:10 PM)Eric.B Wrote: You should only be charged every 3 months, or is it charging you monthly?
(06-16-2016, 06:47 AM)Cerberus23 Wrote: It's charging me monthly (just tested).

is still around and charging me 3.359.895$ monthly in 1902 Smile

Never reported it as a bug so it might have gone missing. My bad.

Regards, minime.
This was resolved. Costs are monthly as all the GUI states. But gains to RnD skills are now accumulative, thus preventing the exploit of funding RnD every 3 months you mentioned in the previous thread.

If you gain .24 per quarter, but only fund 2 months of the quarter, you'll only get a gain of .16 for the quarter.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Ah... oh... hadn't recognize the adjusted skillpoints. Sorry Smile

But isn't the monthly amount of money a bit high?
The amount is mostly as a money sink. But yeah, it's probably a bit too high and will be brought down when I increase the numbers of employees needed in the game. (Have to replace one sink with another.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski