Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constructed Factory > Planned Factory (# 1.20.4 SP1)
Hey Eric,

in an unusual fashion i went bankrupt the last 3 times i started a company. Maybe it's the missing coffee today but it took me until the fourth try to recognize:

The final constructed factory is +1 line of what was in the making. No matter where i build it. And it costs the same as a +1 line factory. Which made me loose to much money Smile

Here's what i did:

Started nicely, 3 models so 3 line factory should do the trick...

Oh man, it's 02/1901 let's see what we got here... Uhm???

Ahh... yeah... that's totally not what was meant to be build.

So if you get to build a factory you got the option-slider to choose how many cars could be produced on the desired number of lines. So naturally you go for the highest amount possible without adding another production line. But this always ends up with +1 production line.

For visual demonstration (cause i think the non-coffee running human system of mine influences my english abilities):

[Image: kbpuJb5.jpg]
Min. Unit Production = All good, 3 lines at 02/1901.

[Image: t6IhVfv.jpg]
Max. Unit Production = Nope, 4 lines at 03/1901.

That's all Smile
This should be fixed, the amounts in the GUI were off by 1% for the overall factory value, because I forgot to put constant number used to fix a previous bug where people were building 0 rated factories...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski