Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Answer...
I have some doubts about the symbols on the map, the description of the help button and the legend.

First of all, when I click on the help button, the map scrolls to the left. It's almost impossible to stay in the point which I had decided to look.

Economic Growth map
The help button says:
Quote:This will pull up the Economic Growth map. This map shows the yearly gains in per capita for each city. Please refer to the legend on the right for details on what color means what.

The Legend Show this
[Image: 2mme5h5.jpg]

So I see the growth percentages and not per capita values.

Some Russian cities have few inhabitants in 1900:
For Example:
Madagan (only 1 people!!)
Norilsk (only 1 people!!)
Anadyr (100 peoples)

The same for Brazil
Brasilia (only 1 people!!)
Is this correct?
I think that map scrolling is a unwanted ui mistake. Got this too.

Above the Economic Growth button you got the per Capita button which indicates the per capita values and Economic Growth means per Capita values * indicated percentage values per year.

So let's say London has a per capita of 385$ in 1902 and is within the 2-3% growth section so will have a per capita of 393$ to 397$ in 1903.

As for the cities with 1 inhabitants:

Magadan has been founded in 1929 and Norilsk in 1935. There is also Brasilia in Brazil with 1 inhabitant which was founded in 1960.

If i remember right these where on the map cause it's not possible to add cities during a playthrough.

Anadyr hat a population of 5.859 inhabitants in 1959. I think this might add up to having 100 in 1900 Smile
(10-07-2016, 03:42 AM)Cerberus23 Wrote: I think that map scrolling is a unwanted ui mistake. Got this too.

Tnx for Answer
I have reported it because it is very annoying

Cerberus23 Wrote:Above the Economic Growth button you got the per Capita button which indicates the per capita values and Economic Growth means per Capita values * indicated percentage values per year.

So let's say London has a per capita of 385$ in 1902 and is within the 2-3% growth section so will have a per capita of 393$ to 397$ in 1903.

Ok...It corresponds to the annual growth rate, so the percentage INCREASE of per capita value of the selected city.

Is it Right?

Cerberus23 Wrote:As for the cities with 1 inhabitants:

Magadan has been founded in 1929 and Norilsk in 1935. There is also Brasilia in Brazil with 1 inhabitant which was founded in 1960.

If i remember right these where on the map cause it's not possible to add cities during a playthrough.

Anadyr hat a population of 5.859 inhabitants in 1959. I think this might add up to having 100 in 1900 Smile

Ok...the problem is that these cities do not exist in 1900. Tnx for all!
(10-07-2016, 08:34 AM)frankieorabona Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 03:42 AM)Cerberus23 Wrote: I think that map scrolling is a unwanted ui mistake. Got this too.

Tnx for Answer
I have reported it because it is very annoying

This is because the map will scroll at 5px boarder from the edges of the windows. Silly me put the help button on the wrong sides of the buttons/labels. Should have the ones on the left, to the right. And the ones on the right to the left.

Economic growth measures per capita growth as Cerberus mentions. For the most part, cities are using national data for per capita. As it is impossible to find Yekaterinburg's per capita figures for 1900, but it is easier to find Russia as a whole. This is why there is economic growth for these dead/non existing cities mentioned.

That being said, in v1.22 we will be getting multiple map redesigns, and map loading systems. The new default map will not have most of these newer/unpopulated cities. However you'll easily be able to load the "classic" map.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I've switched around the help buttons to prevent world map scrolling when trying to click them.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski