Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Revenue during WW2
Haven't seen this happen to me before. Receiving revenues in the middle of WW2 when all my branches are closed and inventory is not reducing. Revenue is $22 million on paper, but actual revenue is closer to $8 Million for merchandise and some contracts. After the previously posted bug I uninstalled and reinstalled, deleting all the appcache as well. So this should be a clean game running.

Also, when war broke out for US, my inventory depleted to zero for all but a few cars. One of those lines is sitting at 14k in inventory and I did see an odd jump and then huge decline in inventory prior to War starting. Didn't stop the game or save as at that point. Did not have increased revenue corresponding to the decline in inventory that occurred. I do have auto-production turned on.

Let me know what other info may help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could you zip up the save game and upload it on here. Thanks.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Attached.

Attached Files
.zip   G4 Cars - Revenue Bug Save.zip (Size: 3.5 MB / Downloads: 340)
I finally got around to looking at this file.

The revenues were coming from racing. There are actually a number of errors on the simple monthly report that are fixed after fixing this bug.

Also I went ahead and put in two checks against racing during large scale wars and merchandise sales during large wars. So no longer will you get racing and merchandise revenues during WW1 and WW2.

Changes will be included in v1.20.4 patch.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Oh cool. Probably good to kill those revenue streams during war time.