Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use In-game Companies Logo?
Hi there,

Could you please let me know if there is a way to use the companies logos (from the companies we bought) as new logo for our own comp? When I try to restructure, I only have the few ones available at start...

Also, maybe that would be great to be able to start the game using any of the In-Game companies. Not sure this will be implemented though...

Maybe I should also have posted this in Suggestions, not sure.

Thanks for your help ;-)
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
(08-23-2016, 04:22 AM)Laurent Tommy Flanagann Wrote: Could you please let me know if there is a way to use the companies logos (from the companies we bought) as new logo for our own comp? When I try to restructure, I only have the few ones available at start...
Currently I don't believe there is a way to switch to owned companies logos without modding the game.

With the mod tools coming in v1.22 however, it should be easy to just add the existing AI logos to the selectable logo, which would allow you to do it.

Quote:Also, maybe that would be great to be able to start the game using any of the In-Game companies. Not sure this will be implemented though...
Scenarios are coming in v1.22. We'll be adding Scenarios like "Save Company" or "Henry Forward Experience" etc. With the mod tools, it should be easy to create your own as well. Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski