Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank loans & bonds glitch.
I've noticed this bug, by accident since 1.20 and it's still present in 1.20.1. Not game breaking, but annoying at times.

1. Start a new easy game in 1980 on easy (any year x difficulty). Quit to main menu.
2. Start a new game on hard mode in 1900, and the bond and loan limit reflects previous games limits.
3. Start a third new game and the bank can't issue loans or bonds.

Exiting to desktop seems to reset the issue altogether.
Are you sure you're on v1.20.1? As this is working fine for me. I followed your steps exactly and everything checks out.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(08-03-2016, 12:59 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Are you sure you're on v1.20.1? As this is working fine for me. I followed your steps exactly and everything checks out.

Yes I forgot a step, because I didn't think it important.

1.) When you start first game. Look the bonds and loans play with the sliders a bit.
2.) then start new game. Different difficulty.

Was not able to replicate the "cannot issue bonds or loans"... must've been a random glitch. I also did a clean install just to make sure, so that could've fixed it.
This bug should now be fixed in v1.20.3
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski