Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nvidia 900 and 1000 series cards in Windows 10.
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in talks with Nvidia's driver/QA team. As some of you may be having crashing issues in Windows 10 using a 700, 900, and 1000 series video card.

I need someone with one of these cards, that has crashing issues to please send me a picture of the "Manage 3D Settings" from the "Nvidia Control Panel" Both the top and bottom half of the window. Here is an example: http://forums.evga.com/download.axd?file=2;1106881

Thanks!

(Also for those of you that have 600 series cards and older that are having issues launching the game in Windows 10. They're currently looking into it!)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Hey Eric,
Do you want this report by here or email?
Just one more turn...
"United we stand, divided we fall" Two Steps From Hell
(07-23-2016, 02:26 PM)Seaswolf Wrote: Hey Eric,

Either would be fine, thanks!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(07-23-2016, 05:53 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 02:26 PM)Seaswolf Wrote: Hey Eric,

Either would be fine, thanks!

Hey Eric,

Took long time, but here we go.
Unfortunately my Win 10 is in portuguese, but I hope you can check the details of my card settings and also my Desktop spec just in case.

//Alex
Just one more turn...
(08-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Seaswolf Wrote: Hey Eric,

Took long time, but here we go.
Unfortunately my Win 10 is in portuguese, but I hope you can check the details of my card settings and also my Desktop spec just in case.

Unfortunately they already closed my ticket. You can open up a new ticket with them and reference my ticket if you'd like.

However, first off you should update your drivers. They are out of date.
Tks Eirk.
I didn't have problem otherwise I rise a new ticket.
And after this post I updated my driver! :cool:
Just one more turn...