Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resized GUI Problem[s] [1.20 Patch #3]
Hey Eric,

found a problem with the a resized gui in the following part of the game:

Office > Financial > Broker

Office > Financial > Banking : can't be resized vertically (don't know if on purpose though)

Office > Magazine > Vehicle Reviews (Affects "On the track" and "In the insides", rest is fine)

Office > Magazine > Marque Catalog

Office > Telephone > Human Resources (And since you're not able to move it around you have to resize it back into place Smile)

RnD Department > Design > Chassis > Advanced > Select Front Suspension

RnD Department > Modify > Chassis / Engine / Gearbox

RnD Department > View > Chassis / Engine [1] / Gearbox [1] / Vehicle [1]
Minor graphical thing but i thought i'd mention it (at Chassis it works correctly for the other 3 (marked with the [1]) it's off)

RnD Department > Research Teams (Propably my favourite... all that space Smile)

World Map > City > Competition

World Map > City > Marketing [1] Standard [2] When resized horizontally [3] After resizing it back to standard

Will add more in this thread if i find any.

--- Other "Problems" ---

Office > Magazine > Best of the Automotive World [Format Bug]

RnD Department > License > Chassis / Engine / Gearbox / Vehicle : It's not working in my gameplay and showing nothing as if i hadn't produced anything yet. No results for any other company too.
Awesome, if you run across anymore, i'll knock them all out at once toward the end of 1.20.1

Financial room has a lot of new UI, which I probably didn't check well enough.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
*small bump cause updated* Smile
I've got this thread ticketed for 1.20.1, so really no need to bump it. When I get to the ticket, i'll click the link for the list Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Fixed most of the GUI issues you mentioned up until this post. If you have anymore, reply to this thread after this post so I know that they are new.

I skipped the office ones (magazine and telephone) as they're both getting redone in 1.21

Quote:RnD Department > License > Chassis / Engine / Gearbox / Vehicle : It's not working in my gameplay and showing nothing as if i hadn't produced anything yet. No results for any other company too.
Are your filters clear? Upload the save game and I'll take a look.
(07-03-2016, 11:52 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Fixed most of the GUI issues you mentioned up until this post. If you have anymore, reply to this thread after this post so I know that they are new.

I skipped the office ones (magazine and telephone) as they're both getting redone in 1.21

Nice stuff right there.

(06-17-2016, 07:58 AM)Cerberus23 Wrote: RnD Department > License > Chassis / Engine / Gearbox / Vehicle : It's not working in my gameplay and showing nothing as if i hadn't produced anything yet. No results for any other company too.

(07-03-2016, 11:52 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Are your filters clear? Upload the save game and I'll take a look.

Sorry had been off to Skyrim Modding for a while.

If i remember correctly it could be fixed by putting any numbers into the forms (like 0 to 9999) to display anything. This wasn't necessary before (as far as i remember) ... you would just open the license tab and data was showing up for you to filter.
Cerberus23 Wrote:If i remember correctly it could be fixed by putting any numbers into the forms (like 0 to 9999) to display anything. This wasn't necessary before (as far as i remember) ... you would just open the license tab and data was showing up for you to filter.

This has been working fine for me. So there had to be some sort of interaction with the filter I imagine. Or a DB bug.

Next time this happens to you, send me the log and/or the save game please.