Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Racing] GearCity Cup (1.20 Patch #2) all V10's, Flat-10's and W-12's... in 1904 :)
Hey Eric,

racing in 1.20 works great yet somehow the GearCity Cup (Engines, 10000cc) is somewhat strange because companies are joining with V-10's, Flat-10's and even W12's with around 160HP in late 1903 and early 1904 and all i can do is V-8 for now which makes it kinda tough to be competetive.

Is this intended?
Well the AI now builds engines/vehicles specifically for racing so it's more competitive. So in that respect it's working as designed.

However the AI probably starts out with a bit too much design skill points, thus allowing them to unlock technology sooner. This will be adjusted and fixed sometime after v1.22 mod tools come out (so it's less work to actually fix it.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I like it... but it's really really hard to compete with technological advanced teams.

But from what i've seen until now it's superb work on the racing AI. Really appreciate it!