Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping bug?
I've noticed something odd. I based my company in Europe, but i have branches in whole north america as well. Now the problem, i can't sell a thing in the USA. My overpriced super luxerious cars, i can understand, but even my second marque which only sells cheap junk doesn't sell a car there. My shipping is global everywhere, but in my factory screen there is a huge difference between demand in shipping range, and global demand. Now to test this, i've added a factory in new york, and give it for one car the same production as in europe, and they are all sold out.

Could it be that the shipping doesn't work as it should be?

I've added my savegame, but i work with mrw-mod (so AI and logos are changed, i don't think it matters to this problem)

.zip   shipping.zip (Size: 5.21 MB / Downloads: 415)
I looked at your shipping distances. Your Austin Mini 800 in Toronto Canada for instance is not set to ship from Europe.

I see that you set branch shipping distances, however new vehicles sold after applying those distances do not inherit this distance. This will be fixed in the near future.

To fix this issue, simply apply your branch level shipping distances again. Quickest way would be to use your districts.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski