Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing too powerful? Join with more than 1 Team?
(04-12-2016, 11:13 PM)Cerberus23 Wrote: [quote='Cerberus23' pid='7567' dateline='1460481338']
I set full funds to racing in all available series in 1905 which is making me about 4-6 million $ profit per round in 1919.

(04-12-2016, 10:16 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Is this including the ones you have to submit vehicles to? It does sound a bit much, I'll probably need to nerf the winnings. (I think it increases slightly with each new team added.)

Competing in all displayed series.

Expenditures

Revenues

Quote:That's a tough balance you got to find between content and performance. You think it might be a viable idea to choose one of these options when you start a new game?
It'd work much like how you set starting AI strength etc. With a slider in the "Advanced" settings when starting a new game. It would simply cut out smaller series, smallest to largest.

Quote:But having a lot of content or in the MRW Mod case many real companies to compete with just adds so much atmosphere to the game that i can't help.
No content will be removed. It will be adjustable.

Your issue is probably with the MRW mod and the aforementioned AI's choices in race vehicles/engines.

With the mod you have 3x more teams racing than in default. Which would lead to higher victory purses. This combined with the fact that you pretty much automatically win due to the AI's choices and that's why you get so much money. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing too powerful? Join with more than 1 Team? - by Eric.B - 04-13-2016, 11:31 AM