Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing too powerful? Join with more than 1 Team?
(04-12-2016, 12:15 PM)Cerberus23 Wrote: I set full funds to racing in all available series in 1905 which is making me about 4-6 million $ profit per round in 1919.

(04-12-2016, 10:16 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Is this including the ones you have to submit vehicles to? It does sound a bit much, I'll probably need to nerf the winnings. (I think it increases slightly with each new team added.)

Competing in all displayed series.

Expenditures

Revenues

That's a tough balance you got to find between content and performance. You think it might be a viable idea to choose one of these options when you start a new game? Whether you'd like to play a performance optimized game which misses some content for the sake of turntimes or a content heavy game which lacks performance turntimes wise. I personally don't care about turn-times and with the MRW Mod i'm using they're taking quite long. But in my case i'm adjusting a ton of things in between turns and never made it beyond the year 1935 (if i remember right) yet played your game about 700 hours Rolleyes But having a lot of content or in the MRW Mod case many real companies to compete with just adds so much atmosphere to the game that i can't help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing too powerful? Join with more than 1 Team? - by Cerberus23 - 04-12-2016, 11:13 PM