Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free demo steam
was on steam today and it said this game is a free demo, tried but i couldnt seem to find the free demo version. Would like to try it out, excited to something similar to dertoit. Looked all over detroit but couldnt find it. This looks great
(03-22-2016, 11:31 PM)ronsonol87 Wrote: was on steam today and it said this game is a free demo, tried but i couldnt seem to find the free demo version. Would like to try it out, excited to something similar to dertoit. Looked all over detroit but couldnt find it. This looks great

I don't know anything about a "Free Demo" on Steam. But we do have a free demo of the first 25% of the game located on our website: www.gearcity.info (Right hand side, under the steam banner, click the text that says click here.)

Be sure to disable shadows as there is a bug that can cause crashing in the shadow system.

PS, Moved the thread to the General Discussion.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
The free demo is mentioned in the review from bjerringholm that might be visible on the front page, but they also provide links to the demo for Windows, Linux and Macintosh. Should be fairly easy to find for those that want to download GearCityOpenBeta1.19