Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing (1.19.2)
Is it broken?

[Image: tumblr_m9arolMou81qfqlpv.gif]

I made like a 7409$/unit 652.136$ sports car in 1906 (it's 1907 now) with lots and lots of power and almost anything possible maxed out but can't win a pot plant with it. :confused
Racing focus have been adjusted too.

And there are teams which show up in results but don't in the competition tab.

And... no... that's it Smile

---

Edit:
Maybe it's from one team using their famous E-S1 0hp Killer engine?! :cool:
Yes it's broken, but it has already been fixed for the next hot patch coming out as soon as I get internet again.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thank you, Sir!
Just recognized that if you click the "View Competition" tab all companies (player's too) are in racing for "2 Years" no matter how long they've been actually participating. It just says "2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years".

That's kinda cool though... cause i won 800% of the races that took place Smile eat it Mercedes F1.

--- Edit ---

And... (might be my imigination but) haven't there been a great variety of racing series throughout the years? The last "new one" started in 1908 (Experimental Stock)... i'm in 1920 now.
(04-05-2016, 03:49 AM)Cerberus23 Wrote: --- Edit ---

And... (might be my imigination but) haven't there been a great variety of racing series throughout the years? The last "new one" started in 1908 (Experimental Stock)... i'm in 1920 now.

Reinstalling seems to have fixed this.
And I completely missed that post! Good thing you resolved it! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(04-09-2016, 06:41 PM)Eric.B Wrote: And I completely missed that post!

So you mean... you're just a human too? biggrin

The "2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years, 2 Years" thing however is ... still a thing. Wink