Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me back 3 days of my life! ;)
This extremly addictive game consuming all my time.

Things that making gameplay anoying:
- "End production" button is not removing model from branches. Removing model from branch in "office computer view" isnt working - you still have it in "map branch view".
- Shipping buttons... again for every new model - annoying.
- There should be button "set THIS model price for all branches with shipping cost added" - this would save my time alot.
- I spend 80% of time in "office computer view" adjusting production to demand levels. I wish to have all warehouse levels on the main screen in office. Any format, any shape, example:

(model) (first warehouse level)(+or- this month) (second warehouse level)(+or- this month)

VW Jetta 20+2 212+15 15+5
VW Golf 30+3 100-2 16-1

That would help me alot. I will let u know here if anything else annoys me... and if u care.

Thanks for this game guys. Good job!
(03-12-2016, 01:56 PM)mcmt Wrote: This extremly addictive game consuming all my time.
Sorry, no refunds for life! Otherwise I would of cashed mine in years ago! biggrin

Quote:- "End production" button is not removing model from branches. Removing model from branch in "office computer view" isnt working - you still have it in "map branch view".
End production does not remove it from branches in case you have left over inventories you wish to sell through. Typically manufacturers stop manufacturing vehicles months before they finally stop selling them.

When you're ready remove all vehicles from branches, go to "Office->Computer->Auto Commands->Stop Selling" This will remove all the vehicle from all the branches.

Quote:- Shipping buttons... again for every new model - annoying.
You can set this for entire branches or entire districts. Go to world map, click a city, branch, Shipping Distance. All the vehicles at this branch will now pull from this distance. You can do the same to multiple branches using the district system (Upper left on the world map.)

Quote:- There should be button "set THIS model price for all branches with shipping cost added" - this would save my time alot.
Shipping costs are not known in advance however, as it depends on your production, demand of other branches from factories, etc.

Quote:- I spend 80% of time in "office computer view" adjusting production to demand levels.

You should try the auto-production system in 1.19.2 and newer. I think it'll solve most of your issues with the current system.

Quote:Thanks for this game guys. Good job!

Quite welcome, thanks for the feedback!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Oh... Didnt know any of those. I will try it tomorrow. Thanks a lot!