Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some suggestions
OMG I really like this game. Your game is for me one of the best I've ever played. Keep it up !!!

Just some points to improve:

When you go to your showroom and you select sales history, the sales will include the time where you are still develloping the car so you aren't selling them at that point.

Also, I think it would be nice to have a repair shop to repair the cars you've sold. Or at least, sell pieces of the vehicule ( since licensing is specially for other car brands)

Finally, it would be really cool to have more cities in the card. Why not have a card that players can zoom ? When the cards is not zoomed it will only show main cities And when you zoom it it shows more cities available (just like Google maps Tongue)
(03-04-2016, 05:59 AM)J-Art Wrote: OMG I really like this game. Your game is for me one of the best I've ever played. Keep it up !!!

I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Quote:When you go to your showroom and you select sales history, the sales will include the time where you are still develloping the car so you aren't selling them at that point.

Ticketed and will look into.

Quote:Also, I think it would be nice to have a repair shop to repair the cars you've sold. Or at least, sell pieces of the vehicule ( since licensing is specially for other car brands)
Modern Manufacturers rarely if ever run repair shops. Vehicle repair is where Dealerships make their money. Dealerships are typically owned and controlled by third party companies that license the right (franchise) to sell the Manufacturer's vehicles.

That being said parts income (and warranties) were added to the game in 1.19.1. So if you're not on testing build you will get it in the 1.20 update.

Quote:Finally, it would be really cool to have more cities in the card. Why not have a card that players can zoom ? When the cards is not zoomed it will only show main cities And when you zoom it it shows more cities available (just like Google maps Tongue)
The maps will be redesigned in v1.22. We'll be implementing a few different styles. The first is our current style, the "Dot City" maps. We will allow you to edit which cities that are in the game, how many cities, etc. With a fancy new tool that will allow you to edit and load maps. You can also create entirely new maps such as Europe, or what have you. As of right now we have 274 cities. This will probably be reduced to around 180 on the default map. We'll keep the old maps around for legacy sake. Plus as mentioned above you'll be able to create maps and choose which ones you want to play on.

Zoom on "Dot City" maps is currently supported, it's just a hidden feature! Wink It will probably become unhidden when I redo the maps.

The other style maps is a "Territory Map" this will be more like a Grand Strategy game map (Think Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings, RISK.) This map will not be modable without 3d modeling tools. It will have roughly 30ish territories, factories and branches will be displayed as 3d models on the map, and you'll be able to zoom in and rotate. So its much more 3d than the "Dot City" maps.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thanks for your answers Tongue

Just one more thing. I always make goals I want to achieve for a certain time. Why not put a page where players can write down their objectives or other stuff ?
(03-07-2016, 12:41 PM)J-Art Wrote: Thanks for your answers Tongue

Just one more thing. I always make goals I want to achieve for a certain time. Why not put a page where players can write down their objectives or other stuff ?

The AAR or General Discussion forums are not adequate for this?

On another note, hopefully in v1.22 with the new maps and mod tools we'll also have a scenario system as well. Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Yeah, maybe AAR forum does the job here, but what I meant was to add a place to write the objectives in the game WinkWinkWink
An ingame notepad would save me physical paper and ink as I play the game and if I could have an ingame 10key alongside that notepad that would be really cool - especially if that tech changed overtime from maybe handwritten to typewritten to an ingame computer at my office desk. Much potential for immersion!
(03-14-2016, 04:28 PM)irsmert Wrote: An ingame notepad would save me physical paper and ink as I play the game and if I could have an ingame 10key alongside that notepad that would be really cool - especially if that tech changed overtime from maybe handwritten to typewritten to an ingame computer at my office desk. Much potential for immersion!

I might be adding a notepad to the future side bar menu in v1.21