Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Vehicle demand in 1.91
I'm not sure if it's specifically 1.91 but seems likely. I tried making a couple games with all the AI competitors figuring it might make it a little harder. What happens is all body type demand is now very low, except for luxury sedans which is always average. The only time that changes is when a new vehicle type becomes available. That did make the gamer harder, at least until a few of those came out I could exploit. For example, compact vans just came out with high demand so I'm now selling 6,000 compact vans per month in NYC which is just now dropping off. Most dealerships still aren't getting any. Meanwhile everything else (except luxury sedans) is barely selling. Coupes across all competitors is moving just over 200 units/month, everything else is under 100 across all competitors.

Certainly some market saturation is what I was hoping for with all the AI competitors, but it seems to be working in overdrive to say the least.

Scatch all that, I see it's already hot fixed =D
Is it working better now?

Some more tweaks to it will be coming in 1.19.2
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I haven't had enough time to really test it. I did a short run of a game with 100 AI for about 10 years though, and it does seem to be working now.