Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Marketing Bug 1.19.1
I tried set marketing Office Mega menu. And then tried to set it to zero again. It does not want to go back. Tried adjusting marketing and the new sum just got added to the old one. Every time i tried set a new sum it just added it to the old.

Bug 2: tried setting marketing to all branches with aplly to all (I made a bunch of new ones the same turn, might have something to do with it). And only NY got any marketing.

By going in from world map and click NY I was able to set marketing to zero.

After setting NY to zero. I tried setting global marketing again. This time it worked as it have before.

I will have to try more times to see if I can replicate it.
Nice to see you again!

If it happens again, attach the log. A lot of stuff has changed in the marketing backend, something may have thrown an exception which would allow me to track it down.

Also the marketing is going to get a bit more work in 1.19.2, so hopefully I can kill two bugs with one line of code...

On bug 2, did you assign any vehicles to these branches before marketing?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I've fixed the issue with the hotfix #2
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski